The Debrunner Koenig Group is active in various markets where the legal provisions may differ. Debrunner Koenig Group as well as its suppliers must comply with these provisions. Here you will find an overview of the rules and regulations that must be observed.
Klöckner & Co has committed itself to ethical and law-abiding corporate governance and expects its suppliers to do the same. The following basic principles are to be respected by our suppliers:
- Compliance with applicable laws
- Zero tolerance for corruption
- Respect for human rights
- Prohibition of child labour
- Ensuring the occupational safety and health of employees
- Protecting the environment
Our suppliers are required to comply with the ADR regulations for the transport of dangerous goods.
- The delivery note must specify that the delivery contains dangerous goods
- If the delivery of dangerous goods is carried out by a service provider (external freight forwarder), this service provider must be informed of the content of the delivery, with all the necessary documents
If you are uncertain or have any questions about the topic of dangerous goods, please don’t hesitate to contact our Dangerous Goods Officer by email.
The Debrunner Koenig Group is active in various markets where the legal provisions may differ. The Debrunner Koenig Group as well as its suppliers must comply with these provisions.